The award-winning L.R. Baggs Dual Source System is a miniature onboard pickup / microphone mixing system that combines our high-tech Ribbon Transducer with a FET condenser microphone and an all-discrete class A pre-amp / mixer for an affordable, simple to use one-cord mix.
Unique to the Dual Source, and a must for stage use, is our exclusive soundhole-mounted controller, the Remote Control. It attaches non-destructively to the edge of the soundhole and puts master volume and microphone volume controls right at your fingertips.
- All discrete class A circuitry is pure and quiet for the most demanding of performing or digital recording applications.
- Selectable Mono mix or Stereo output configurations
- Individual pickup and mic preamps individually pre-contoured for great out of the box sound with a perfect blend.
- Specially tuned internal microphone for surprisingly useful live mic level
- Tiny preamp mounts securely but non-permanently to inside of guitar with no modification to guitar.
- Sound hole mounted remote control with master volume and mix for fingertip control.
- Sweepable mic low cut filter to optimize mic response for individual guitar body
- Battery status LED
- Battery mounts securely in our Battery Bagg tm removable battery pouch.
- Long battery life.
- The Dual Source preamp is available as part of a complete system including the Ribbon Transducer and proprietary mic, or as a standalone preamp to be paired with a pickup and mic of your choice.