Introducing the Morris Stephen Bennett Signature Model! This one is made to Stephen's specifications, including the Engelmann Spruce top which has a custom voicing unique to this guitar. The Indian Rosewood back is curved and X-braced, which allows for greater projection and bolder tone. The nut width and scale are custom, also (1-23/32" and 25-3/4", respectively).
This luthier-made instrument features a rare paduak wood rosette inlay, koa bindings, maple purflings and Stephen Bennett's signature inlayed in paua on the 12th fret. Plays and sounds exquisite!
- Body Style: Orchestra with Venetian Cutaway
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing: Custom Top Voicing, X Bracing on Back
- Bridge: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1-23/32"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale: 25.75"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-B20GG w/ Ebony knobs
- Finish: Gloss
- Colors: Natural
- Koa Bindings
- Maple Purflings
- Natural Blue Paua Marine Opal Abalone Headstock Inlay
- 12th Fret Stephen Bennett Signature inlay
- Rare Paduak Wood Rosette Inlay
- Ebony Bridge and End Pins
- Carbon Fiber Nut and Saddle
- Deluxe Hardshell Case