National Resolectric Jr II Single Cone Biscuit Wood Body Electric Guitar
The Reso Jr II was designed from the ground up as a simplified version of the Resolectric. It incorporates a Jason Lollar single coil pickup with passive volume and tone controls. This instrument has a solid beech wood body with inlaid black/white/black purfling. The hard rock maple neck has an unbound rosewood fretboard with ivoroid position markers. The solid angled headstock has a unique shape accentuated by Kluson closed gear tuners.
This is production #4 of this new model.
- Body - Beech
- Neck - Hard Rock Maple
- Headstock Style - Peghead
- Headstock Logo - Decal
- Body Purfling - Black/White/Black
- Tuners - Kluson Closed Gear
- Fretboard - Rosewood
- Fret Markers - Ivoroid Dots
- Fret Wire Size - W: .106", H: .039"
- Nut Material - Bone
- Binding - Black/White/Black
- Electronics - Lollar Nickel Silver Single Coil Pickup
- Controls - Passive Volume/Tone
- Resonator - 9.5" Spun
- Bridge Type - Biscuit
- Metal Finish - Satin Black Powder Coat
- Overall Length - 39.50"
- Lower Bout Width - 13-1/4"
- Depth - 1-5/8"
- Width at nut - 1-23/32"
- Width at 12th - 2.16"
- Scale Length - 25.75"
, single cone
This instrument has been spoken for. Please call 866-265-5993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a similar instrument.
Tags: cutaway, electric, national, resolectric, resophonic, single cone
Print this page