2002 Carr Slant 6V 1x15" Combo Green Covering
The 40 watt Carr Slant 6V offers an impressive range of legendary American and British tones, and unprecedented versatility and usable power without sacrificing the warmth, clarity and handbuilt, all-tube tone that are the hallmark of Carr amplifiers. At the heart of the Slant 6V are two independent, foot-switchable channels: Channel One bridges our shimmering clean tone with gutbucket, overdriven blues, while the dual gain settings on Channel Two offer pure tube crunch, soaring sustain and fluid dynamic response.
The Slant 6V can be operated at half-power in cathode bias (18W) or fixed bias mode (22W), yielding tones reminiscent of early tweed and AC-style combos in cathode mode, and a punchier, more tightly defined sound in fixed bias mode. And at full power, the Slant 6V runs four 6V6 output tubes split in cathode and fixed bias pairs, placing every conceivable classic tube tone at your fingertips.
This 2002 amp has a few tears in the grill cloth, shown in the photographs. There are some rips and scuffs on the corners, also pictured. The carry handle shows some wear.
- Year: 2002
- Two independent foot-switchable channels
- Channel one: classic clean to blues grit
- Channel two: sixties crunch to screaming sustain
- Boost switch for extra gain in channel two
- Reverb control in Channel one only
- One-button footswitch for channel switching included
- Three power modes: Full (40 watts), Half fixed bias (22 watts), and Half cathode bias (18watts)
- 5AR4 tube rectifier
- 4 6V6 output tubes
- Selectable output impedance
- Extra speaker output jack
- Tubes 4 12AX7, 2 12AT7, 4 6V6GT, 1 5AR4/GZ34
- Controls Ch1: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Ch2: Volume, Master, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Width: 27.5"
- Height: 22.25"
- Depth: 10.25"
- weight: 59lbs
- (1) 15" Eminence Legend
Go ahead and take a look at some of our other high quality Pre Owned Amps