Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White - 14413
Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White
A wonderful expansion of the popular 360 line, the Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White opens up a new world of sonic possibilities. Whether you're looking for something unique to fill the space in your mixes, or a new inspiring songwriting partner; a Baritone guitar is the guitar you never knew you needed!
Built with a 27.5 inch scale length & a stable mastery bridge/tremolo; this 360 baritone has a playability & string tension setup that will feel traditional to any electric guitar player, making the switch to a baritone even easier. The dual Lollar Alnico P90 pickups work their magic to communicate some rich, woody, baritone sound mixed with the snap & punch of the 360 body shape! The Mastery Tremolo system is one of the most stable in the world & gives rich bends with absolute sustain & note definition. The Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White is an absolute tonal stunner with versatility & a unique tonal palette. Whether you use it as a new songwriting tool or a live instrument powerhouse, every guitar player needs one of these puppies!
- Construction: Solid body w/ level top
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Body Binding: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots
- Pickups: Custom Lollar Alnico Pole Piece P90s
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
Pickup Covers: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Profile: 60's Neck Carve
- Scale Length: 27 ½"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
Truss Rod Cover: Mint
- Strings: Nickel Wound (.014" - .068")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Estimated Arrival: June 2022