Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought - 14311
Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought
The Slope Shoulder dreadnought shape is iconic in popular music! after being invented in the 30's by Gibson, the slope shoulder dreadnought has become one of the most recorded guitars in history! This Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought is a wonderful recreation that hones in on the vintage spec & brings it to life in a brand new instrument.
This Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought is built with a classic tonewood combination of Adirondack Spruce & Indian Rosewood. Adirondack is loud, punchy and captures attention easily with power to cut through any mix without losing tonality or "breaking up". Indian Rosewood is a common back/side for a reason, its sparkly sonic properties give off a "hi fi" sound. The wide range of rosewood allows for powerful boomy lows & chimy/bell-like highs that will always leave you wanting more. This particular Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought is wonderful to play & exciting to listen to. A professional instrument at a truly affordable price!
Take this Eastman Guitars E20 SS Dreadnought to the stage with the professionally installed K&K pure mini pickup!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Electronics: Professionally Installed K&K Pure Mini
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Serial: 2006316