Fender Custom Shop Game of Thrones House Lannister Jaguar - Floor Model- 13197
Game of Thrones™ House Lannister, Jaguar®
As opulent as its namesake—the ambitious house with designs on the Iron Throne—the Sigil Collection Game of Thrones House Lannister Jaguar is an homage to that avaricious clan. This bespoke guitar was painstakingly crafted by Principal Master Builder, Ron Thorn, who called on his extensive experience with materials to work 24k gold leaf into the elegant, sweeping form of the Jaguar. Crafted to order, this guitar could only have come from Westeros—and the Dream Factory, the Fender Custom Shop.
Covered with 24K gold leaf over a carved heraldic design on the front, back and headstock, the lightweight alder body is finished in “Lannister Gold” and “Burnt Crimson,” protected by a thin lacquer finish. Twin Hand-Wound Fat ‘50s single-coil Stratocaster® pickups breathe rich, refined tone that’s perfect for conquering the stage. For fast, smooth playing feel and elegant aesthetic, the “Medium C”-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5”-radius ebony fingerboard with golden 6150
fretwire for modern playing feel and worry-free bending. The hand-cut and engraved brass dot position markers include an elegant lion sigil at the first fret; the 12th fret features two throne “O” inlays carved from coral. The gold-plated control plate features hand-engraved knobs, and the elegant gold-plated pickguard displays the lion sigil in all its proud, imperial glory.
Other features include traditional Jaguar controls, vintage-style Jaguar wiring, vintage-style Jaguar tremolo tailpiece and bridge and vintage-style tuning machines. The Sigil Collection Game of Thrones House Lannister Jaguar includes a custom gold Tolex and crushed velvet-lined hardshell case with matching strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Serial: HL-07
- Back Wood: Body: Lightweight Alder
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Inlays: Position Inlays: Brass Lannister Lion Sigil with Coral 12th Fret Throne "O" Inlays
- Neck Wood: Maple with Nitrocellulose Finish
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge: Vintage Style “Floating” Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Frets To Body: 21 (total) Jumbo Frets
- Neck Profile: Medium "C"
- Case: Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- Burnt Crimson and Lannister Gold with Thin Nitrocellulose Finish
- Fretboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
- Bridge Pickup: Josefina Hand-Wound Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Josefina Hand-Wound Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Pickguard: Gold Plated Engraved
- Control Knobs: Hand Engraved Gold
- Weight: 9.1 lbs