Maton Guitars BB1200 JH Electric Guitar - 14348
Maton Guitars BB1200 JH Electric Guitar
Maton Guitars is primarily known for their expertise in the Acoustic Guitar industry but what many aren't aware of is their impressive Electric guitars. Maton has been making electric guitars for professional artists since the 1960's! The Maton Guitars BB1200 JH is a semi hollow electric Signature model of Queens of the Stoneage frontman Josh Homme.
The Maton Guitars BB1200 JH is one of the most versatile electric guitars on the market today. The semi-hollow body features a maple center block, ensuring that this guitar can do anything from Jazz, to Heavy Metal! Built with a Blackwood/Queensland Maple/Blackwood construction, the voice alone is power & rich. The pair of Lollar Imperial Humbuckers provide awesome tone for any genre of music. To make it even better, the coil tap wiring lets to split the humbuckers into single coils so that you can achieve any tone you set your mind to!
The beautiful sunburst color bears a satin finish & the tonepros bridge makes sure that your notes sustain with pride for as long as your heart desires!
- Model: BB1200 JH
- Shape: Semi-Hollow
- Body: Queensland Maple
- Caps: Blackwood
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Neck: Rock Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Streaky Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Bridge: Tonepros
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Tailpiece
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Imperial High Wind Bridge Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Imperial Neck Nickel
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge) Vol 2. (Neck) Tone 1. (Master)
- Features Summary: Coil-Tappable Bridge pickup, CTS Pots
- Finish Body: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Strings: Elixir OPTIWEB 10-46
- Standard Colours: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Case: Hiscox Flight Case
- PO: 5494