Fender Custom Shop Artisan Thinline Telecaster - 14654
Fender Custom Shop Artisan Thinline Telecaster
The Artisan series is built to spotlight fine woods with distinctive figures and hand-rubbed oil finishes. Artisan series instruments are also outfitted with a wealth of special appointments and features that contribute to their striking sound and style.
The eye-catching Artisan Maple Burl Thinline Tele combines an intriguing design with flagship playability and tone from the Fender Custom Shop. This Limited Edition Maple Burl Tele captures the senses by flaunting a Semi-hollow fijian Mahogany body and a burl maple top that gives it a gorgeous façade, coupled with a shimmering resonance. Topped off with a 3A roasted birdseye maple neck with an African Blackwood fingerboard, you have a cunning combination of tone woods that entice the eyes and ears alike.
Other features include a NOS lacquer finish, “’63 C”-shaped neck profile, 9.5” radius fingerboard, 21 6105 frets, hand-wound Custom Shop Open Loaded Nocaster® pickups, 3-way switching, Fat ‘50s Tele wiring, 1-ply Tortoise Pickguard, RSD Tele bridge with compensated brass saddles, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and wing string tree.
Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Serial: R102347
- Top Wood: Maple Burl Top
- Back Wood: Fijian Mahogany Body
- Nut Width: 1.6875
- Scale: 25.5
- Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Neck Wood: Roasted AAA Birdseye Maple
- Fretboard: African Blackwood, 9.5" Radius
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: RSD Brass
- Bridge: RSD Tele
- Tuners: Vintage Style with Fender Logo and Brown Buttons
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoise
- Headstock Shape: Classic Telecaster
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Neck Profile: '63 'C' Shape
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded Nocaster Pickups
- Pickup Controls: 3-Way Switch, Fat-50s wiring
- Case: Fender Hardshell Case
- NOS Amber Lacquer Finish
- Weight: 6.6lbs