Composite Acoustics OX Features:
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored™ construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Available with the L.R. Baggs Stage Pro Pick-up system with on-board EQ and Tuner
- Center sound hole with brushed stainless sound hole ring
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Very smooth open-back tuning machines with 15:1 ratio
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Neck Material: Carbon Fiber
- Neck Type: "C" Shape
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Fingerboard: Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard
- Inlays: Side Marker, Aluminum Dot
- Frets: 21, 2.13mm wide, .99mm tall, Stainless Steel
- Bridge: Proprietary Carbon Composite
- Pickup Option: L.R. Baggs Stage Pro
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Width at Last Fret: 2.25"
- Neck Thickness at 1st fret: .81"
- Neck Thickness at 12th fret: .86"
- Radius: 14"