The latest addition to the C.A. family sports a 20 fret OX cut-away body style acoustic guitar, giving you a look and sound you won't believe at a surprisingly affordable price. The OX is available in the new "Raw" finish over our classic carbon top, or a beautiful high-gloss with charcoal black and sides and a clear coated pure carbon finish top.
It's got a cool, edgy look and feel of brushed stainless steel with the same warm, rich tone you've come to expect from Composite Acoustics. The OX has more low end and power than our thin body X and more focus and definition than our bigger bodied GX. It's a dream to play with a unique neck shape and soft contours; the sound and feel of this instrument make it really hard to put down.
- Top: Carbon Fiber
- Back and Sides: Carbon Fiber
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75
- Neck Material: Carbon Fiber
- Fretboard: Proprietary Reinforced Polymer
- Bridge: Proprietary Carbon Fiber
- Bracing: Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: RAW
- Headstock Inlay: CA Logo
- Tuners: Ultra-Precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Inlays: Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
- Rosette: Brushed stainless sound hole ring
- Nut Material: Carbon Fiber
- Saddle Material: Proprietary Carbon Fiber
- Bridge Pins: Carbon Fiber
- Frets To Body: 14
- Neck Profile: C neck shape
- Case: Gig Bag Included
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored™ construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (No truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- List Price: $1799.00
This instrument has been spoken for. Please call 866-265-5993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a similar instrument.