It's important to us that you love your instrument as much as we do. For that reason we have an Approval & Return Policy in place.
It is our goal to assist you in avoiding an impetuous purchase, and help you choose the right guitar the 1st time. It starts with our team learning to understand your needs. That means us spending an extensive amount of time discussing your playing style, your music, and your current experience with instruments in your present collection.
Our crew has extensive experience in all aspects of instrument design, from string spacing to tone woods, and everything in between. Free of sales pressure, our goal is to guide you in making the right choice so you shouldn't worry about the need for a return policy.
Our "3 Day Approval Policy" period offers you a full 3 days to play your new guitar or mandolin in the comfort of your own home or studio. (If your local weather is severely hot or cold, it might be best to wait a full 24 hours to allow the instrument to acclimate slowly from extreme temperatures. During inclement weather this trial period may be extended a full 24 hours upon request). Amplifiers, sound systems, pickups, pedals and any electronic equipment is non-returnable.
If your purchase is not as you imagined, you should Notify us of your intent to return it within 72 hours of receipt - for a Full refund of your purchase price, Less out-bound shipping expense, and a 5% Restocking Fee.
Our conditions are simple:
- You must 1st call to obtain an RA # (return authorization) prior to return.
- Your return must include all the original packaging and equipment which shipped with your purchase.
- All items must be in original salable condition and deemed "as new" upon return, subject to our inspection standards.
- As we feel our trial period and return policy is generously decided in favor of the customer, we cannot emphasize enough the instrument Must be clean of any playing marks, with no sign of wear or damage, regardless of how minor.
- SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Return shipping (and insurance) must be prepaid at the buyer's expense. In the event of damage during return shipping we can not refund your payment, and you will need to file a claim with your shipper.
Allow 7 to 10 business days to process your return, which includes sufficient time for safe shipping & inspection of the instrument, then we can refund your full purchase price, (less our shipping costs).
*Note: This policy does not apply to custom ordered instruments, international orders / purchases, or in-store purchases (which do not have a 3-day approval period and May Not Be Returned).