1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier ID-7716
1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier
Although Leo Fender developed many ground breaking and iconic instruments, his primary passion was amplifiers. None of his accomplishments exceed those that he made to the electric tube amplifier. The 22-watt 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb amp is the perfect accompaniment for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. The full, snappy guitar tones heard on many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made using the Deluxe™ amp. In fact, one of Nashville busiest session players - Tom Bukovac uses one of these!
It is rated at just 24 watts or so (with two 6V6 power tubes), but the overall circuitry in the amp is virtually the same as the Vibrolux Reverb. It has two channels, which drive a single 12" speaker. The unique features include include dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12” speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender® reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
This 1967 Blackface Fender Deluxe Reverb amp has been fully re-tubed with Groove Tubes correct tubes. The original owner did drill a hole in the back of the chassis, and scribe his name on it as well, however no modification has been done to the original wiring. The original 2 prong electrical cord has been changed to a more modern style 3 prong grounded type.
When compared to our other Vintage model with Original tubes this one has a bit tighter sound, and does not break up as soon as the original tubed model. It has a gorgeous "chime" to the chords, and single notes are focused and bright. The tube chart has an ink stamp of "QC" indicating that this one was made in March of 1967. It couldn't be much easier than to plug and play to get perfect tube tone every single time!
This 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier has normal wear for an amp of this era however there are no rips or tears to the Tolex or grille cloth. It has been recently tested and inspected and by a local amplifier technician and is in perfect working condition.
- Shipping Weight: 68
- Serial: Production Stamp QC
- Misc. 1: Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Misc. 2: Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Misc. 3: Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Misc. 4: Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Misc. 5: Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Misc. 6: Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Misc. 7: Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Misc. 8: Speaker: 12" Speaker
- Misc. 9: Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Misc. 10: Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Misc. 11: Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included and soft cover for amplifier
- Misc. 12: Chassis Stamp: A 16706