1991 Gibson ES 347 ID-6503
1991 Gibson ES 347
Introduced in 1978, and produced through 1993 in the midst of Gibson’s period of experimentation. This Gibson ES-347 is an upgraded version of the ES-335 work horse.
In addition to the gold hardware and binding, this guitar features a coiltap-switch which turns the humbuckers into single coil pickups. The ES-347 has a large array of sounds and great sustain.
The ES-347 can produce 6 different sounds by combining the pickup switch and the coiltap switch. It has a TP-6 micro-adjustable tailpiece. This gives it a bit brighter twang. In addition, barrel knobs with individual pickup volume and tone round out its tonal options.
This guitar features 2 X Humbucker pickups. As with the ES-335TD, it has the Maple center block. It features a double-cutaway symmetrical body with laminated top, back and sides. The three-piece maple neck has a wide, round profile and a bound ebony fingerboard with block inlays.
This instrument is in excellent condition. It sports only a few surface only scratches on the top, pickguard and back. This is shown in the detailed photos below. It has minor fretwear. Original hardshell case is included with purchase. Check out the specs on this Pre Owned Gibson. It could be just what you've been missing!
- Serial: 91361402
- Top Wood: Laminated Arched Maple
- Back Wood: Laminated Arched Maple
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl "blocks"
- Neck Wood: 3 Piece Laminated Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Body Binding: Single, White
- Pickguard: Laminated Beveled Edge
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: Fiber Veneer
- Headstock Inlay: Mother-of-pearl "crown"
- Body Depth: 1-5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Body Length: 19"
- Pickup(s): 2 X Humbucking pick-ups
- Pickup Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way selector switch, One 2-position coil tap selector switch
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included