1997-98 Fender Telecaster 1952 Reissue ID-6019
1997-98 Fender Telecaster 1952 Reissue
The Fender Telecaster is one of the most popular if not the most popular Electric guitar ever made. The '52 reissue faithfully pays homage to the simplicity and revolutionary sound of the early "Pre-CBS" Telecaster. The Telecaster has been seen in the arms of some of the worlds most popular musicians such as Elvis Presely, Marley Haggard, and Pete Townshend, who has even specified his favorite Telecaster as the 1952 telecaster.
The American Vintage ’52 Telecaster Reissue has a premium ash body with a rare copper finish, one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 7.25”-radius fingerboard. It features two American Vintage Tele® single-coil pickups, original Tele® circuit with three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, ashtray bridge cover, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls.
This guitar has received a Gold level Set up and Saddle Compensation By Larry Miletich at the Music one Workshop. Compensating the saddle adjusts the intonation of the string so it plays and stays as close to in-tune as possible.
This Fender Telecaster 52' Reissue is in excellent condition, hard to distinguish used from new there are just a few minor scratches to the top and back as seen in the photographs below. We were unable to determine the exact year of this instrument but because of the the serial number we have narrowed down the year of production between 1997 and 1998. Hardshell Case and Case Candy Included.
- Serial: 34095
- Top Wood: Premium Ash
- Back Wood: Premium Ash
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Year: 1997-1998
- Neck Wood: Maple "U" Shape
- Fretboard: Maple 7.25" Radius
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Pickup(s): American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included
- Misc. 1: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Misc. 2: Original Vintage Style Truss Rod
- Misc. 3: Vintage Style Frets