1997 Fender American Vintatge Reissue 52 Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde ID-7833
1997 Fender American Vintage Reissue 52 Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde
This 1997 Fender American Vintage Reissue 52 Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde is in excellent condition, with just a few minor dents and scratches as seen in the photographs below. Original Hardshell Case and Case Candy Included. Go ahead and take a look at the specs on this pre owned fender, it could be just the guitar you've been looking for.
The Telecaster is one of the most popular if not the most popular Electric guitar ever made. The '52 reissue faithfully pays homage to the simplicity and revolutionary sound of the early "Pre-CBS" Telecaster. The Telecaster has been seen in the arms of some of the worlds most popular musicians such as Elvis Presely, Marley Haggard, and Pete Townshend, who has even specified his favorite Telecaster as the 1952 telecaster.
The American Vintage ’52 Telecaster Reissue has a premium ash body with a rare copper finish, one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 7.25”-radius fingerboard. It features two American Vintage Tele® single-coil pickups, original Tele® circuit with three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, ashtray bridge cover, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls.
- Serial: 21999
- Top Wood: Premium Ash
- Back Wood: Premium Ash
- Nut Width: 1.21/32"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Year: 1997
- Inlays: Black Dot Fretboard Inlays
- Neck Wood: Tinted Maple
- Fretboard: Maple 7.25" Radius
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 1 Ply Black
- Neck Profile: "U" Shape
- Pickup(s): American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included
- Misc. 1: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Misc. 2: Original Vintage Style Truss Rod
- Misc. 3: Vintage Style Frets