2004 Fender 1957 Reissue Twin Amp ID-6011
2004 Pre Owned Fender 1957 Reissue Twin Amp
This Pre Owned Fender 1957 Reissue Twin Amp is in near-mint condition and hard to distinguish used from new. There were only a few scuffs that we photographed in detail below. The original ziploc bag with all the amp's documentation and the amp cover is also included as seen in the photographs below.
Although Leo Fender developed many ground breaking an iconic instruments, his primary passion was amplifiers. None of his accomplishments exceed those that he made to the electric tube amplifier.
The Fender 1957 Twin Combo is a harmonically rich Amp that accurately reproduces the 1955-1957 amplifiers low powered 5E8A circuit, which produces 40 watts into a dynamic pair of Alinco 12" speakers. The clean familiar tones of this amp are great for blues, rock, and even country. When combined with distortion and the volume cranked, this Twin amp has an extremely fat tone that can work in any environment and compliment many playing styles.
With a solid pine cabinet this amp resonates with a lush warm and woody tone. Covered in genuine lacquered tweed and vintage grille cloth this amp truly does resemble the look that fender was famous for in the 50's. The complimentary chrome control panel of this Fender Twin Combo includes Normal and Bright volumes, 4 Inputs (2 Normal, 2 Bright), Treble, Bass, and Presence knobs.
- Serial: AB012661
- Misc. 1: '55-'57 5E8A circuit design
- Misc. 2: Hand-wired chassis
- Misc. 3: 40W tube power
- Misc. 4: 2 - 12" Special Design Ted Weber/Eminence Alnico magnet speakers
- Misc. 5: Solid finger-jointed pine cabinet
- Misc. 6: Genuine lacquered tweed
- Misc. 7: Striped oxblood grille cloth
- Misc. 8: Controls: Presence, Bass, Treble, Volume (Bright Channel), Volume (Normal Channel)
- Misc. 9: Dual channels (Normal and Bright)
- Misc. 10: Dual rectifiers
- Misc. 11: 4 inputs (2 per channel)
- Misc. 12: Standby switch