2005 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood ID-8848
2005 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood
Because Martin invented the OM, its various versions of the model are naturally the standard against which all others are measured. The sleek and modern High Performance Neck on the Martin OM-21 makes it a great model to play. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and polished gloss finish and hand-fit dovetail neck that is wider to accommodate fingerstyle players.
The OM-21 includes a bone nut and saddle, black plastic bridge pins with white dots, and Chrome
"C.F. Martin" Tuning machines. A peek inside reveals Martin’s classic scalloped X-bracing, and the guitar’s construction is impeccable inside and out.
This 2005 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood is in excellent + condition with only a few very minor surface scratches. It still has the protective film on the pickgurard cover and a strap button has been professionally installed. It has very minor fretwear and includes the original hardshell case.
- Serial: 1076376
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 25.4"
- Year: 2005
- Bracing: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Inlays: Style 28
- Rosette: Style 28
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Tuners: Nickel Enclosed w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Headstock Shape: Solid Square Taper
- Headstock Overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Martin Logo
- Frets To Body: 14
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included