2006 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster White Blonde ID-9360
2006 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster White Blonde
The Fender Eric Johnson Signature Model Stratocaster is the brainchild of Johnson himself, designed with Eric's personal preferences and features, this Stratocaster is a result of his expressed desire to give back to collectors, players and; especially his fans.
Any guitarist who marvels at the breathtaking sonic artistry and peerlessly pure tone of Texas Strat virtuoso Eric Johnson will also marvel at the Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple guitar.
Johnson is famously meticulous in crafting his tone, and every facet of the guitar is designed to Johnson’s own detailed specs, from the specially voiced pickups to the extra-contoured neck and body to the distinctive tremolo assembly and much more. A refined signature model honoring one of modern music’s finest Strat masters.
Built from some of the finest materials available the Eric Johnson Strat is built with a very light 2-piece alder body that is finished with a thin nitro cellulose white blonde lacquer finish resulting in a tone that has better resonance than your standard Stratocaster. With a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck and a 12 inch fingerboard radius combined with a soft "V" neck profile the playability of this instrument is incredible!
Utilizing Custom Shop modified single coil pickups with new wire material and winding technique these Pickups produced a very unique, Eric Johnson approved tone. Equipped with the tone controls wired to the neck and bridge pickup the tone of this instrument is incredibly versatile.
Additional appointments include staggered vintage style machine heads, a highly contoured body and neck, parchment '57 style pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut, and a Vintage Tremolo with 5 tremolo springs.
This 2006 Eric Johnson is in excellent condition, with just a few minor dents and scratches. Additionally, the pickguard has some very minor warping. It also has very minor fretwear.
Includes the original hardshell case.
- Serial: EJ03258
- Top Wood: Alder
- Back Wood: Alder
- Nut Width: 25.5"
- Scale: 1.650"
- Year: 2006
- Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Neck Wood: Maple Neck
- Fretboard: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple with 12" Radius
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Vintage-style tremolo with silver-painted block,’57-style string recess, no paint between base plate and block, and five springs (no tremolo cover)
- Tuners: Staggered Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Headstock Shape: Thinner, vintage-style headstock
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Stratocaster Logo
- Neck Profile: Soft "V" Shape
- Pickup(s): Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil Pickup with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included