2006 Fender Vintage Hot Rod 52 Telecaster ID-6278
2006 Fender Vintage Hot Rod 52 Telecaster
The Telecaster is one of the most popular if not the most popular Electric guitar ever made. The '52 Fender Vintage Hot Rod pays homage to the simplicity and revolutionary sound of the early "Pre-CBS" Telecaster. It has modern upgraded appointments from the Fender Custom Shop. The Telecaster has been seen in the arms of some of the worlds most popular musicians. These include legends such as Elvis Presely, Marley Haggard, and Pete Townshend. The latter has even specified his favorite Telecaster as the 1952 telecaster.
The 2006 Fender Vintage Hot Rod 52 has a premium ash body with a butterscotch blonde finish. It is made up of a one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius fingerboard. It features a Custom Vintage Tele Bridge Pickup paired with a Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker in the neck position, a three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls.
Hard to distinguish used from new this Fender Hot Rod Telecaster is in absolute pristine condition. It has just a few minor scratches on the pickguard. Hardshell Case and Case Candy Included.
- Serial: 60612
- Top Wood: Premium Ash
- Back Wood: Premium Ash
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Year: 2006
- Neck Wood: Maple "U" Shape with Satin Finish on Back
- Fretboard: Maple 9.5" Radius
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 compensated brass saddles
- Tuners: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Pickup(s): Custom Vintage Tele bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker neck pickup
- Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case: Original Tweed Hardshell Case Included with Case Candy
- Misc. 1: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit), Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)