2008 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood ID-9354
2008 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood
Because Martin invented the OM, its various versions of the model are naturally the standard against which all others are measured. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and polished gloss finish. This Martin OM 21 is extremely responsive, producing a solid tone from a very light touch. It was also relatively easy to exceed the available headroom and features a satisfying warmth in the lower midrange.
The OM 21 includes a bone nut and saddle, black plastic bridge pins with white dots, and Chrome EnclosedTuning machines. A peek inside reveals the guitar’s construction is impeccable inside and out.
This 2008 Martin OM 21 with Solid Sitka Spruce and East Indian Rosewood is in excellent + condition with only a few very minor surface scratches. It has very minor fretwear and includes the original hardshell case.
This Martin could be just the guitar that your collection has been missing!
- Serial: 1339340
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 25.4"
- Year: 2008
- Bracing: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Inlays: Abalone Dots
- Rosette: Style 28
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Saddle Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Tuners: Grover
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Headstock Shape: Solid Square Taper
- Headstock Overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Martin Logo
- Frets To Body: 14
- Neck Profile: Low Profile
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included