Collings 02H Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood ID-5243
Collings 02H Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood
With the exception of the Baby, the 0 is the smallest guitar from Collings and is offered with the same shorter scale found on the 12-fret 00. Although measuring only 13.5 inches in width (smaller than a typical classical guitar), the Collings 0 has tone and volume that belies its first impression as being less than full-sized. It can double as a travel guitar or a small OM, performing both roles equally well. The same neck and woods options offered with larger Collings models are available on the 0 as well, giving players an almost infinite range of tonal possibilities. Collings Single 0 series guitars are always highly impressive, projecting an almost unbelievable sound that is full of low end with an overall tone that is focused, powerful, and highly responsive. This Collings 02H is no different. Featuring a Sitka Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and sides, the classic combination of tonewoods provides a lush sound in a super-comfortable package that makes you want to play for hours.
- Select Sitka spruce
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Grained ivoroid binding
- Herringbone trim with matching backstrip
- Cross-cut grained ivoroid and wood nitrate strip rosette
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay
- Mother-of-pearl Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Traditional diamond and square fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners
- Body Length: 18 3/16"
- Body Depth: 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 7/16"
- Total Length: 38"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Serial: 17614