Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White - 14413
Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White
A wonderful expansion of the popular 360 line, the Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White opens up a new world of sonic possibilities. Whether you're looking for something unique to fill the space in your mixes, or a new inspiring songwriting partner, a Baritone guitar is the guitar you never knew you needed!
Built with a 27.5 inch scale length and a stable mastery bridge/tremolo; this 360 baritone has a playability and string tension setup that will feel traditional to any electric guitar player, making the switch to a baritone even easier. The dual Lollar Alnico P90 pickups work their magic to communicate some rich, woody, baritone sound mixed with the snap and punch of the 360 body shape! The Mastery Tremolo system is one of the most stable in the world and gives rich bends with absolute sustain and note definition. The Collings Guitars 360 Baritone Olympic White is an absolute tonal stunner with versatility and a unique tonal palette. Whether you use it as a new songwriting tool or a live instrument powerhouse, every guitar player needs one of these puppies!
- Construction: Solid body w/ level top
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Body Binding: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece: Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots
- Pickups: Custom Lollar Alnico Pole Piece P90s
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: White
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Profile: 60's Neck Carve
- Scale Length: 27 ½"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise and tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Mint
- Truss Rod Cover: Mint
- Strings: Nickel Wound (.014" - .068")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Estimated Arrival: June 2022