Collings Guitars City Limits Deluxe Custom
The City Limits of our dreams! This Collings Guitars City Limits Deluxe Custom combines style with Rock n Roll Bombast and versatility. Built with a familiar single cut solid body configuration, this custom beauty wears a Sapphire Blue Quilted Maple top that will catch your eye and never let go!
Built for the versatile player, this City Limits features a pair of Lollar Zebra Pickups that feature split-coil pickup wiring so that you can pull up on your volume knobs to split the humbuckers into single coils, giving you an alternate & drastically different tonal option! The Deluxe model also features grained ivoroid bindings on the body, fingerboard & peghead, combine with the custom Broken Glass fingerboard inlays and you have an elegant piece fit for a sonic leader!
As we know already, the playability on Collings' Guitars are second to none. The comfortable "C" shape neck is modern without being too fat or too thin and the 12" radius keeps the fingerboard pretty flat all the way up the neck, perfect for bending and/or playing some faster lead solos with ease.
- Construction: Solid body
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: Sapphire Blue Quilted Maple
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bridge: TP6 Nashville/TIZ Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Broken Glass Inlays
- Pickups: Lollar Zebra Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Pickup Rings: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise and tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and Broken Glass
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo and Black Buttons
- Wiring: Custom Split Coil Pickup Wiring (coil tape volumes)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial: 201354