Collings Guitars I35 LC Jet Black
The gently used 2019 Collings Guitars I35 LC Jet Black is a masterpiece of an instrument with a tonal palette that will keep you busy and locked away for weeks!
This I35 features a maple laminate construction, giving you a brighter presence and responsive attack. The Lollar Imperial Low wind humbuckers are modeled after the vintage PAF's that were originally in ES-335 models. These PAF recreations are bright with a modern & versatile edge that can cut through any mix with precision & accuracy. The Jet Black Finish option sparks a familiar desire that returns us to the moment we first saw a Black Beauty. The I35 LC is among the most articulate and versatile guitars on the market. You just can't get much better than this!
- Construction: Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body: Maple laminate
- Top: Maple laminate
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Amber
- Pickup Rings: black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise and tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: Custom Jet Black
- Pickguard: Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod: Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial: 191253