Collings Guitars OM2H G
The OM body size has become one of the worlds "go to" guitar shapes. Some of the worlds finest guitar players prefer the orchestra model for its note definition, smaller size and all around versatility. This Collings Guitars OM2H G is a career instrument that can pretty much do anything you want it to!
This OM2H features a custom combination of German Spruce and Dark East Indian Rosewood. German Spruce is a rich sounding top wood and slightly stiffer than Sitka. Combined with Indian Rosewood, this OM sounds sweeter on the trebles with a defined low end and punchy mids. Other features include: Rosewood Neck Stain and Nickel Waverly Tuners.
- Top: German Spruce
- Back and Sides: Dark E. Indian rosewood
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
Fingerboard: Ebony with no inlays
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 11/16"
- Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile: Modified V
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint: Mortise and tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Stained Exotic Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Waverly with Ivoroid Buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 2-style (Zipper)
Rosette: Custom Abalone
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester resin (Rosewood Neck Stain)
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Serial: 31717