Collings I35 Deluxe Candy Apple Red
The I-35 Deluxe combines Collings most premium features with the rich and harmonically complex sound of all solid wood construction. As part of its trim package, the dark textures of the I-35 Deluxe's rosewood fingerboard and ebony faceplate are highlighted by ivoroid fingerboard and peghead binding. Each Deluxe series guitar is also fitted with ivoroid "top hat" knobs and pickup rings that are hand made in house solely for this series of instruments. Uncompromising in every feature, the I-35 Deluxe is built for the discerning electric guitarist.
Custom built with a vintage sound in mind the ThroBak SLE 101 Plus MXV Humbuckers sing like a vintage pickup with warmth, power, and demanding presence! They are versatile, and have killer tone whether playing on a modern pop record or a classic rock masterpiece!
Outfitted with a bright dreamy Candy Apple Red Top finish, and broken glass inlays; this Collings is longing for the spotlight!'
- Construction: Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: Premium flamed maple
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Broken Glass Inlays
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: ThroBak SLE 101 Plus MXV Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings: Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise and tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: Candy Apple Red Top
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod Cover: Grained ivoroid
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage