Collings I35 LC Deluxe w/ Pelham Blue Top Finish
Collings has been building some of the finest acoustic guitars for decades and has recently turned their attention to electric guitars. The result has been nothing short of astonishing. They have reinvigorated the industry with their take on classic design. The Collings I-35 is their reinterpretation of the semi-hollow body, two-pickup guitar.
The I35 LC is the result of a custom laminated construction technique that Bill Collings and his R&D team developed in pursuit of the best tonal qualities of vintage semi-hollow guitar design. Looking to build new instruments with the same frequency range as their vintage counterparts.
Custom built with a beautiful pelham blue top finish; this I35 sings like any modern players dream! With Lollar Imperial Humbuckers at the forefront of the sound, they'll give you powerful controlled growl with a precise frequency range fit for a king.
- Construction: Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body: Maple laminate
- Top: Maple laminate
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: Lollar Low Wind Imperials
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings: Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo & Parallelogram
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: Pelham Blue Top w/ Ice Tea Back & Sides
- Truss Rod: Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario: NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial: 201421