Collings OM1H Maple German Spruce and Maple Dreadnought Depth Adirondack Bracing and No Tongue Brace
Just arrived is a highly customized version of the Collings OM featuring a German Spruce topwood and Flamed Maple back and sides. The upgrades don't stop there, however. This presold guitar was also built using Adirondack Spruce for the bracing material, making the braces lighter and more responsive. The Tongue Brace was left out of this guitar, adding significantly to the bass response of the instrument... an upgrade we are absolutely in love with!
The Maple on this guitar is especially warm in tone, quite different than you would expect a maple guitar to sound like from another builder. Collings always does exquisite things with their woods and this guitar fits the bill visually and sonically.
- Top: German Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flamed Maple
- Dreadnought Depth
- Herringbone Top Purfle
- Adirondack Bracing
- No Tongue Brace
- Ebony Headstock Overlay
- No Fret Markers on Fingerboard
- Open Gear Nickel Waverly Tuners w/ Ebony Buttons
- Tortoise Style Pickguard and Body Binding
- Walnut Style 1 Backstrip
- Pre-War Scalloped Bracing
- High Gloss Nitrocellulose Finish
- MOP Collings Logo on Headstock
- Ebony Fingerboard, Bridge, and End Pin
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Serial: 17488