Colllings OM1 Pete Huttlinger Signature Model Pre-Owned 2012
An incredible guitarist and a personal friend to many at the Collings shop, Pete Huttlinger was the first player to have a signature model Collings guitar. This Pre-Owned Guitar is part of an initial run that was offered from 2011-2013.This model is #2 of #50; Pete Huttlinger got #1.
Pete Huttlinger is recognized around the world as one of the greatest fingerstyle guitar players of our time. His amazing ability to play melody, harmony, rhythm and everything in between has long captivated fans and fellow musicians alike.
Over the years, he has continually supported and promoted Collings instruments and, in the process, had become a great friend. For decades, his beautiful playing and warm spirit have uplifted many hearts.
The Pete Huttlinger model is an OM1 Cutaway with Pete's signature elegantly inlaid in the 12th fret. Audiences and fans around the world remember him best for - his fantastic sense of humor and mind-blowing chops all combined to make a full-on, entertaining 90 minutes of laughter and jaw-dropping guitar parts.
This Collings OM1 is unbelievably well balanced, punchy, dry, and has very directed sustain and overtones that will fit into any style of music. The cutaway provides great reach for when playing complicated chords up high or ripping a solo or lead part. This is a career guitar that belongs in everyone's collection!
This Pre-Owned Guitar is in Excellent Condition w/ some minor scratches throughout the guitar, a couple very small dings(see photos) and Pete's Signature on the back of the headstock.
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Tortoise with b/w/b/w top purfling
- Cutaway: Venetian-style
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: MOP signature and dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 ¾" Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile: Modified V
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: b/w Purfling
- Scale Length: 25 ½"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Serial: 18969