Eastman E6 Traditional OM - 14381
Eastman E6 Traditional OM
The Orchestra name was given to this model in 1929 in an attempt to entice guitarists in dance orchestras to pick one up and take it to a gig. In more recent years, it has become a go-to instrument for finger pickers, due to its sensitive dynamic profile and subtle tonal properties. It provides a more carefully sculpted sound than a big-bodied acoustic.
The Eastman E6 Traditional OM is a well rounded versatile instrument that can find its use in virtually any genre of music! The E6 is built with the standard Sitka Spruce & Mahogany; giving this OM defined note definition with a strong dry, mid-range punch! Mahogany is one of the most popular tonewood and has been used in recording studios for the better half of a generation. Mahogany has a strong mid-range presence that fits nicely in any mix without any extra overtones or runaway frequencies. As a performance instrument, the comfortable size of this guitar makes it easy to take to the stage or the couch in your living room!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Serial: 2013593