Eastman Guitars E40D Traditional Dreadnought - 14274
Eastman Guitars E40D Traditional Dreadnought
Iconic, big, and bold. You’ll never have to worry about competing for sonic space with this classic, flat-picking bluegrass instrument. Perfect for ensemble settings where cutting through the mix can be an issue. Beauty, brawn, and power is something that we're learning to expect from the Eastman line of dreadnoughts! They're punchy, loud, comfortable to play, and most importantly, a complete steal at their affordable price!
Combining Adirondack and Rosewood has always resulted in an unrelenting cannon with presence, definition and elegance! Adirondack Spruce is stiff and not as flexible as sitka; making it perfect for digging in to get volume and command over a band, track, or even (if need be) a vocalist. The Rosewood is a beautiful set that sounds lush and big/ boomy on the low end with a defining high end capable of cutting through any mix!
If you're going for a royal look, it doesn't get much more appointed than this Eastman Dread! 40 style appointments include abalone throughout the top purfling, fingerboard and headstock! If you've ever wanted a guitar that looks as good as it sounds then don't miss out on this Eastman E40D!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Premium Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Premium Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony with Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid/ Abalone
- Logo: Abalone Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Gotohs
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Serial: 13950065