Eastman Guitars E8OM-TC - 14982
Eastman Guitars E8OM-TC
The Eastman guitars E8 Traditional sports an orchestra model body shape with a comfortable 24.9" scale length. In more recent years, we've seen OM models become go-to instruments for finger pickers, due to the sensitive dynamic profile and subtle tonal properties. It provides a more carefully sculpted sound than a big bodied acoustic.
The Eastman Guitars E8 Traditional OM is a well rounded versatile instrument that can find its use in virtually any genre of music! The E8 is built with the standard Sitka Spruce & Rosewood; giving this OM a defined high end with a strong low end punch! Rosewood has a Hi Fi sound, giving a strong & warm tonal presence throughout the entire frequency spectrum! As a performance instrument, the comfortable size of this guitar makes it easy to take to the stage, or the couch in your living room!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Neck Finish: Truetone Satin
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Serial: M2106067