Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass, NOS Olympic White LTD
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass, NOS Olympic White Limited Edition
The Jazz Bass was first introduced in 1960 as the newer higher-end model to it's predecessor the Precision Bass. Featuring a narrower neck and single coil pickups providing a punchier, brighter range of tones. This Limited Edition '60 Jazz Bass also features the original "Stack Knob" Volume and Tone configuration. An accurate representation of Fender history straight from the Fender Custom Shop!
Features also include a NOS Olympic White Lacquer Finish, 2-piece select Alder Body Sorted for Lightweight, Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck, '60 J-Bass "U" Neck Profile, 9.5" Radius, 20 6150 Medium Jumbo Frets, Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups, Vintage Jazz bass Controls with Concentric Knobs, 4-ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Vintage J-Bass Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles, Vintage Style Tuning Machines, Bone Nut and Round String Tree.
An elegant take on a timeless classic, this Bass combines, form, function and feel with the most important element—authentic Fender sound. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Top Wood: 2-piece Select Alder Body
- Frets To Body: 20 6150 Medium Jumbo Frets
- NOS Olympic White Lacquer Finish
- Neck Wood: Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Maple w/ 9.5" radius
- Bridge: Vintage J-Bass Bridge
- Headstock Shape: Classic Jazz Bass
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Pickguard: 4-ply Tortoise pickguard
- Nut Material: Bone Nut
- Neck Profile: '60 J-Bass "U" Neck Profile
- Pickup(s): Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Pickup Controls: Vintage Jazz Bass Controls with Concentric Knobs
- Case: Fender Hardshell Case
- List price: $3,400.00