Fender Custom Shop '64 Jaguar Tahitian Coral, Lush Closet Classic Finish
Introduced in 1964 as Fender’s top-of-the-line offering, the Jaguar was quickly popularized as the weapon of choice for surf rock guitarists. With stunning new features like its offset two-piece alder body and shorter scale length, the ’64 Jag serves up a unique look and tone with a perennially contrarian undertow. The artificers at Fender Custom Shop have given this classic Jaguar our Lush Closet Classic lacquer treatment---showcasing a minimally worn high-end Fender® treated with decades of respect.
True to its vintage, this striking guitar boasts shielded pickups to eliminate hum, a Jazzmaster® rhythm circuit, ’62 Jaguar® pickups and ’64 Jaguar® wiring. The RSD Jaguar® bridge, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 6105 frets give this relic a modern playing edge---uniquely Jaguar®.
Additional highlights include a tinted riftsawn maple neck with a “C”-shaped neck profile, 3-ply parchment pickguard, vintage tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Comes with a Fender Deluxe Hard Shell case
- Shipping Weight: 68
- Serial: CZ537718
- Top Wood: Select Lightweight 2-piece Alder Body
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Scale: 24
- Inlays: Vintage Clay
- Neck Wood: Tinted Rift-Sawn Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, Round Laminate, 9.5" radius
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Stainless Steel/Gold Plated
- Bridge: RSD Jaguar Bridge
- Tuners: Vintage Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-ply Parchment pickguard
- Headstock Shape: Classic Large Jaguar
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Frets To Body: 22 6105 frets
- Neck Profile: '6os Jaguar C Backshape
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop '62 Single Coil - Jaguar pickups
- Case: Fender Hardshell Case
- Misc. 1: Tahitian Coral, Lush Closet Classic Finish
- Misc. 2: Short Scale
- Misc. 3: Weight: 8.6 lbs