Fender Custom Shop Artisan Collection Zircote Telecaster NOS Pre-Owned 2018
For over 30 years the extraordinarily talented luthiers of the Fender Custom Shop have been providing the most illustrious guitar players of their day with their dream instruments.
The lavish Artisan Ziricote Tele is an inimitable representation of master craftsmanship from the Fender Custom Shop. Stunning in looks and performance, the Artisan Ziricote Tele boasts a roasted ash body and a ziricote top that gives it the one-of-a-kind look of a dark spider web.
Add a 4A roasted flame maple neck with a Macassar ebony fingerboard and you have an original and exotic combination of wood that commands adoration.
Other features include a NOS lacquer finish, “ ’63 C”-shaped neck profile, 9.5”-12” compound-radius fingerboard, 21 6105 frets, hand-wound Custom Shop Loaded Nocaster® pickups, 3-way switching, Fat ‘50s Tele wiring, gold anodized pickguard, RSD Tele bridge with compensated brass saddles, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and swing string tree.
Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
This Pre-Owned Guitar is in Excellent Condition w/ light towel marks and one very small ding in the middle of the neck.
- Top Wood: Zircote
- Back Wood: Roasted Ash
- Scale: 25.5
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Frets To Body: 21 6105 Frets
- NOS Lacquer Finish
- Narrow Jumbo Frets (6105)
- 9.5-12" Compound Radius
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Serial Number: CZ537724
- Neck Wood: Roasted AAA Flame Maple
- Fretboard: Slab Macasar Ebony, 9.5"-12" Compound Radius
- Bridge: RDS Tele Bridge
- Headstock Shape: Classic Telecaster
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Style
- Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Stainless Steel
- Neck Profile: 1963 C Shape
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop Handwound Loaded Nocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Controls: Fat 50's Tele Wiring
- Case: Fender Hardshell Case
- List price: $3,300.00