Fender Custom Shop Artist Collection Danny Gatton Signature Telelcaster, Frost Gold
For over 30 years the extraordinarily talented luthiers of the Fender Custom Shop have been providing the most illustrious guitar players of their day with their dream instruments
The Danny Gatton Signature Telecaster® guitar is based on Gatton’s heavily customized ’50s Telecaster. The cubic zirconium side markers will reflect light even on the darkest stages; other features include a swamp ash body, specially shaped maple neck with 22 frets, dual Bill Lawrence®-designed pickups based on the original specs of Gatton’s personal instrument, and a special Telecaster® bridge and saddles.
Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Serial: DG1088
- Top Wood: Select Swamp Ash
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Scale: 25.5
- Inlays: Cubic Zirconia Side Markers, Micarta Black fingerboard dots
- Neck Wood: Figured Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Saddle Material: Brass, compensated
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Ivoroid
- Headstock Shape: Classic Telecaster
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Frets To Body: 22, Vintage Frets
- Neck Profile: Custom '50s "U"
- Pickup(s): Custom Fender Single Coils, based on Danny's Original Bill Lawrence-designed pickups
- Pickup Controls: Volume, Tone
- Case: Fender Hardshell Case
- Misc. 1: Frost Gold Finish
- Misc. 2: Weight: 7.8