Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul 59 R9 Reissue w/ Sunrise Tea Burst Finish Pre-Owned 2013
With the Historic range, Gibson Custom commits to a fanatic level of detail accuracy to bring you as close as possible to owning an original 1959 Gibson Les Paul. A double-carved and hand-sanded top and neck, hand wet-sanded finish, hand-filed rolled fingerboard binding, and plastics replicated from molecular-level analysis of original vintage parts headline only a few of the extensive and obsessive details found in each of the very limited number of True Historic 1959 Les Pauls offered.
Add a pair of superbly accurate Custom Bucker pickups, re-created from precise study and measurement of original PAFs, and that legendary Burst tone is all there. You simply can't get closer to the real thing... than the real thing.
This Guitar has been upgraded to Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbuckers (original humbuckers included) that throw off some heavenly tone and bombast power!
This Pre-Owned Guitar is in Excellent Condition w/ 1 ding on the top side near the toggle switch and some light tuner indentations on the headstock(see photos). There are some light scratches on the pickguard & pickups and a few very light finish dings on the back.
- Brand: Gibson Custom Shop
- Model: Les Paul 59 Reissue
- Year: 2013
- Serial: 93557
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Faber USA HYBRIDGE (Original ABR-1 in the case)
- Nut Width: 1.687
- Nut: Nylon
- Scale: 24.75
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe w/ Tulip Knobs
- Body Binding: Single Ply Cream
- Fretboard Binding: Single Ply Cream
- PH Overlay: Black
- Pickguard: Cream
- FB Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- PH Inlays: Logo
- Neck Profile: Vintage 59
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbuckers(original Custom Buckers Included)
- Case: Brown Gibson Hardcase
- Finish: Sunrise Tea Burst