Huss and Dalton 00 Custom Englemann and Cocobolo with Koa Bindings ID-7240
Huss and Dalton Custom 00 Englemann and Cocobolo with Koa Bindings
The topwood on this guitar is Englemann Spruce. Englemannn Spruce is a perfect topwood for many playing styles, in that it is stiff enough to flatpick while soft enough for fingerstyle players as well. This Huss and Dalton Custom 00 could be just what you've been missing.
The custom Cocobolo back and sides is absolutely gorgeous and sounds phenomenal. Cocobolo characteristically has poweful low overtones resulting in a complex bottom end. The overall effect is also a bell like tone with clear, slow decaying harmonics. Fast and responsive, it articulate with ample note distinction and a rich low end.
Lending clarity and punch to the guitar is Huss and Dalton’s exclusive hand split Adirondack bracing, which helps to add stiffness to the small top, however, never at the sacrifice of the responsiveness.
Some gorgeous appointments have been chosen to further compliment this little beauty. The Koa bindings on the body as well as the fretboard and the Cocobolo peghead veneer take this guitar over the top!
- Shipping Weight: 68
- Serial: 3859
- Top Wood: Englemann Spruce
- Back Wood: Cocobolo
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 24.9"
- Bracing: Adirondack Braces
- Inlays: 12 Fret Style Slotted Squares
- Rosette: Herringbone with Rings
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Saddle Spacing: 2 5/16"
- Bridge: Straight
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Tuners: Waverly 1129 Special Issue Vintage Oval Tuning Machines
- Purfling: Maple/WB/W/B/W/B Top Purfling
- Body Binding: Koa
- Fretboard Binding: Koa
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: Cocobolo
- Headstock Inlay: Huss and Dalton Logo
- Frets To Body: 12
- Body Depth: 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 14 1/8"
- Body Length: 19 3/8"
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- Misc. 1: Build Style: Radius Top
- Misc. 2: Sound Hole: 3 3/4"