Huss & Dalton Statesboro SC Classic Custom w/ Tobacco Sunburst Finish
Huss Dalton Statesboro SC Classic Custom
The Statesboro SC Classic. We've seen the look, we've seen the power, but we've never seen a guitar like the Statesboro SC Classic. This new beautiful solid body guitar from Huss & Dalton screams out vintage tone with wonderful playabillity that will have you shredding for hours!
The dual humbucker configuration makes it easy to pick up and dial in your favorite tone. The Lindy Fralin Pure PAF Humbuckers make it feel like you’re playing a vintage instrument. These pickups are for those looking for traditional/vintage tone that comes across a little thicker and darker.
The carved Thermo Cured maple top is exquisite and combined with Honduran Mahogany, you’ll have a powerhouse solid body electric that will not only compete but rise above anything in the mainstream market.
- Body: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Top: Carved Master Grade Thermo Cured Maple
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Body Binding: Cream
- Fretboard Binding: Cream
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- FB Inlay: Triple Jones MOP
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop
- Pickups: Lindy Fralin Pure PAF Humbuckers (7.5k - Neck) and (8k - Bridge)
- Pots: 500k Split Shaft Pot
- Knobs: Amber Top Hat
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Joint: Extra Long Mortise and Tenon
- Frets: Jumbo Nickel Silver wide/medium
- PH Overlay: Ebony
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Ivoroid buttons
- Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Full C Shape
- Finish: High Gloss Catalyzed Urethane
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Case: TKL Tweed Hardcase
- Serial: E017