Pre Owned 2012 Collings UT3 K Sunburst Koa Tenor Ukulele ID-7085
Pre Owned 2012 Collings UT3 K Sunburst Koa Tenor Ukulele
The Collings UT3 is a fully appointed tenor model with premium solid flamed Koa top, back and side wood. With its superb tone and unmatched craftsmanship, the UT3 is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears.
Koa produces a warm, rich and still very clear tone – between the warmer sounds of Mahogany and the clean bright sound of Maple. On the first strum, it's clear this is a serious, professional level ukulele. Pictures don't do this ukulele justice because the Koa wood is almost three dimensional. Our Hawaiian friends will tell you that Koa is the perfect tonewood for a ukulele. With it's warm and rich tone, one strum and you will want to take it home.
Additional appointments include ivoroid bindings, geared tuning pegs, ivoroid fingerboard inlays, Madagascar Rosewood peghead overlay, fingerboard and bridge, finished off with a gorgeous Full Body Sunburst and high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
This Pre Owned 2012 Collings UT3 K Sunburst Koa Tenor Ukulele is in excellent + condition, with just a few veru minor surface scratches on the top. It has very minor fretwear and includes the original hardshell case.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Serial: U1074
- Top Wood: Koa
- Back Wood: Koa
- Nut Width: 1 3/8"
- Scale: 17"
- Year: 2012
- Inlays: Ivoroid Dot Fingerboard Inlay
- Rosette: Abalone with wood nitrite strip rosette
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood 12" Radius
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Saddle Spacing: 1.73"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Pegheds tuners with 4:1 ratio
- Purfling: Black/White Purfling
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Headstock Binding: Ivoroid
- Headstock Shape: Haircut Peghead
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Collings Logo
- Frets To Body: 13
- Neck Profile: "C" shape neck
- Body Depth: 2 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 8 5/8"
- Body Length: 12"
- Total Length: 26 1/2"
- Case: Original Collings Hardshell Case by Ameritage Included
- Misc. 1: Narrow 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Misc. 2: Recommended string gauge - Worth (.62mm, .74mm, .81mm, .66mm)
- Misc. 3: Mortise and tenon neck joint
- Misc. 4: High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish