This is where it all started and it is undoubtedly regarded as the point-of-reference for acoustic instrument amplification. This is the best that AER can do in a small box like this – the ultimate solution for a soloist. The AcoustiCube was granted three M.I.P.A. awards so far. In its 3rd generation they have implemented advanced dynamic control technology and extended the dynamic range substantially. The new two-way speaker system is an incredible improvement too! It allows a much clearer and defined bass response and much lighter, more sparkling reproduction of the complete range up to finest texture. AER Acousticube 3 is a full two channel version now offering identical features on both channels. The Acousticube received a bit of a face-lift for more operational clarity and to allow additional important controls on the front panel. In essence AER has combined all the suggestions of Cube enthusiasts over the years with all of their knowledge and experience…without compromise… and we are more than pleased!
- Inputs 1 and 2: 6.3 mm (1/4”) multi-purpose input jack socket with mode select (piezo, line, mic, E/P mode).
- Equalizer: Three band tone controls for both channels
- Color: mid-cut-treble-boost filter
- Effect: 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 100 presets (can be modified via USB and PC Software).
- Power Amp: 120W / 8 Ohms dynamic control
- Analog Signal Processing: subsonic filter, low distortion RMS limiter
- Speaker System: two-way speaker system with 8“- diecast neodymium, kevlar® cone bass and neodymium tweeter
- Features: tuner, headphones, sub, line out, L/R-out, record, master insert, adjustable aux in, presence, adjustable DI-out, send, return, ser/par. effect loop, mic input, effects-software
- Accessories: Padded Gig-bag, Optional Foot Pedal
- Cabinet: 15mm finnish birch plywood
- Finish: waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- dimensions: 12.8 x 13.2 x 10.2"
- Weight: 28.7lbs
- Can be combined with CX8, AS Q8, AS 281, Sub 10