Eastman AC422 CE Grand Auditorium w/ Sitka Spruce & Rosewood
Dedicated to Excellence with a commitment to craft! The AC series Grand Auditorium guitar exceeds expectations and blows away all competition in this guitar's relatively low price range! The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium body size represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and finger stylists. A true hybrid by invention, the Grand Auditorium has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought.
A tried and true tonewood combination, this AC422 features a Sitka Spruce top with Rosewood back & sides. Sitka is common intricate top wood with a broad dynamic range, it doesn't tonally break up easy but isn't as hard as adirondack. Combine Sitka with the lush trebles and powerful boom of rosewood; you get a tonewood match made in heaven with sparkly highs and deep lows!
This guitar includes a LR Baggs Element EAS VTC pickup system so you can take your guitar straight to the stage with no modifications needed.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: 5 Ply Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Guirian Pro Guard
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Serial: 2005807