1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier ID-8165
1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier
Although Leo Fender developed many ground breaking and iconic instruments, his primary passion was amplifiers. None of his accomplishments exceed those that he made to the electric tube amplifier. The 22-watt 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb amp is the perfect accompaniment for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. The full, snappy guitar tones heard on many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made using the Deluxe™ amp. In fact, one of Nashville busiest session players - Tom Bukovac uses one of these!
It has been professionally maintained at Nashville Amp Svc: replacing caps where needed, adding matched NOS RCA blackplate power tubes, an NOS Mullard GZ34 rectifier tube and a Jensen 12-100 NEO speaker. All original parts will be provided.
It couldn't be much easier than to plug and play to get perfect tube tone every single time!
This 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amplifier has normal wear for an amp of this era one small tear to the grille cloth. It has been recently tested and inspected and by a local amplifier technician and is in perfect working condition.
- Shipping Weight: 68
- Serial: A22011
- Misc. 1: Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Misc. 2: Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Misc. 3: Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Misc. 4: Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Misc. 5: Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Misc. 6: Rectifier: NOS Mullard GZ34
- Misc. 7: Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Misc. 8: Speaker: Jensen 12-100 NEO
- Misc. 9: Circuit Number: AB763
- Misc. 10: Preamp Tubes: NOS RCA blackplate power tubes
- Misc. 11: Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included and soft cover for amplifier