1987 Fender 1962 RI Stratocaster with Black Finish ID-8047
1987 Fender 1962 RI Stratocaster with Black Finish
This 1987 Fender 1962 RI Stratocaster is in good condition. It has finish crazing on the top and back as well as some surface scratches and dents. Additionally, there is a small crack on top of headstock from tuner screw. We have done our best to capture this wear in the detailed photos below. It has very minor fretwear and includes the original hardshell case. Check out the specs on this Fender!
This 1987 ’62 Stratocaster is a reissue of Fender’s now classic and highly sought after ’62 Strat. The workmanship is pristine, from the softer curves of the ’62 body to the intricately carved bone nut.
It features a comfort-contoured traditional Alder body, Flamed Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, and nitrocellulose lacquer finish. This ’62 Stratocaster reissue really feels and looks the part of a true vintage instrument. Additionally, it has 3 American Vintage pickups, that just ooze warm, organic, early ’60s Strat sound.
The American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster is a very formidable guitar, offering the vintage look, feel, and general mojo of an early ’60s era Strat at a fraction of the cost.
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs
- Serial: V025839
- Top Wood: Alder
- Back Wood: Alder
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Year: 1987
- Inlays: Dot fingerboard inlays
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo w/“Ash Tray” bridge cover
- Tuners: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- Pickguard: 3-ply White pickguard
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
- Neck Profile: “C” shaped Maple neck
- Pickup(s): American Vintage X3
- Pickup Controls: Master volume and two tone controls 3-way pickup switching
- Case: Original Hardshell Case Included