2005 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster ID-6100
2005 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster
The Fender Eric Johnson Signature Model Stratocaster is the brainchild of Johnson himself. This was designed with Eric's personal preferences and features. This Stratocaster is a result of his expressed desire to give back to collectors, players and; especially his fans.
This instrument is built from some of the finest materials available. The Eric Johnson Strat is built with a very light 2-piece alder body. It is finished with a thin nitro cellulose white blonde lacquer finish. This results in a tone that has an even better resonance than your standard Stratocaster. With a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck and a 12 inch fingerboard radius combined with a soft "V" neck profile the playability of this instrument is incredible!
This guitar has a very unique, Eric Johnson approved tone. This is born from utilizing Custom Shop modified single coil pickups with new wire material and winding technique these Pickups produced. Equipped with the tone controls wired to the neck and bridge pickup the tone of this instrument is incredibly versatile.
Additional appointments include staggered vintage style machine heads, a highly contoured body and neck, parchment '57 style pickguard, Bone Nut, and a Vintage Tremolo with 4 tremolo springs.
This instrument is in absolutely pristine condition. It is hard to distinguish used from new. Original hardshell case included as well as unopened case candy. These can be seen in the photographs below.
- Serial: EJ014106
- Top Wood: Alder
- Back Wood: Alder
- Nut Width: 25.5
- Scale: 1.650
- Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple with 12" Radius
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Staggered Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Headstock Shape: Thinner, vintage-style headstock
- Neck Profile: Soft "V" Shape
- Pickup(s): Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil Pickup with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Pickup Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Original Hardshell Case Included