Maton EM100C Messiah Guitar Sitka Spruce & Indian Rosewood
A masterpiece, the Maton EM 100C was born from the blending of traditional materials with exquisite craftsmanship. The Messiah represents a total, no compromise approach. Flawless attention to detail guarantees your Messiah will be an instrument of pride and pleasure for many years to come.
With a familiar combination of Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood, this guitar performs and sounds absolutely wonderful. Clear high range tones with very supportive low and mid range tones with balance across the board.
As a guitar soundboard, or top, Sitka spruce is the tonewood considered standard of the modern era. Its combination of strength and elasticity translates into a broad dynamic range, yielding crisp articulation and allowing for everything from aggressive strumming and flatpicking to fingerpicking.
- Serial: 3603
- Top Wood: "AAA" Select Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1 47/64"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Inlays: MOP diamond Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Tuners: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Purfling: 5 Ply
- Body Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Tortoise With Gold M
- Headstock Shape: Solid
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: MOP Maton Logo
- Frets To Body: 14
- Pickup(s): AP5 PRO
- Case: Hardshell Case Included