Maton Guitars EBG-808C Nashville Cutaway - 16493
Maton Guitars EBG-808C Nashville - 16493
The proprietary Maton "808" body shape is similar, though slightly smaller that the US OM Model. However, the standard body depth of the 808 is substantially deeper at 4-7/8". This is significant, as moving the top and back further apart enhances the bass element within the tonal character of the voicing (bracing technique), complimenting the different wood combination.
The iconic 808 Nashville mirrors the specifications in woods and custom hand painted sunburst as that of the Maton Mini Diesel. Note, local artist Keith Urban performs with his Mini Diesel and the 808 Nashville model.
The Maton AP5-Pro Electronics
In its 5th generation, the AP5 Pro features an internal Microphone and 6-Piezo bridge input, with controls that allow for blending of both microphone and piezo levels prior to sending the actively combined signals through the well engineered pre-amp.
The highly selective cardioid microphone system allows for much greater microphone level before feedback in live environments. This upgraded AP5-Pro microphone is direct mounted to the pre-amp casing with an adjustable arm, which permits easy final tweaking of microphone position to suit the individual artist's playing style.
Using the ‘Sweep-able Mid’ controls. Mid-range is sweep-able from 600Hz to 2.4kHz and can be cut or boosted within this range. As a general rule we start out with all settings ‘flat’ then alter them to achieve the desired tone & presence based on the venue or recording environment. For example, an open, natural sound can be achieved by setting the frequency control at 1.4khz and the boost/cut control at 5db. Alternatively, for a ‘thick’ lead sound boost your Mid's by 5db and set the frequency dial at 1.7kh.
- Model: EBG808C Nashville
- Body Shape: 808C
- Face: "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: A Grade Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Sound Hole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Keyhole w/2mm Blackwood Veneer
- Fretwire: Jescar FW43080
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Vintage Amber Burst Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover RotoMatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Hardshell Maton Case
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
Serial Number: 26579
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TEC Tommy Emmanuel Cutaway - 16505
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TEC Tommy Emmanuel Cutaway - 16505 If you've ever seen Tommy Emmanuel perform you will know he is one of the world's greatest guitarists, and one of the...
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TE Tommy Emmanuel - 16501
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TE Tommy Emmanuel - 16501 If you've ever seen Tommy Emmanuel perform you will know he is one of the world's greatest guitarists, and one of the most...
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TE Tommy Emmanuel - 16500
Maton Guitars EBG-808-TE Tommy Emmanuel - 16500 If you've ever seen Tommy Emmanuel perform you will know he is one of the world's greatest guitarists, and one of the most...