Maton Guitars EBG808C - Custom Tobacco Sunburst -15061
Maton Guitars EBG808C - Custom Tobacco Sunburst
This Maton Guitars EBG808C is stunning with it's Custom Tobacco Sunburst Top. This team-built Limited Edition features a Tobacco Sunburst spray with Herringbone Top Purfling and Keyhole headstock.
Built with a tonewood combination of Sitka Spruce and Victorian Blackwood, you'll be captured immediately by the sweet high end response and subtle overtones that come out of this 808 body size.
The 808 shape is a proprietary shape invented by Maton in the late 70's that caught on like wildfire and is their best selling body shape to this day. The 808 shape is the depth of a dreadnought, giving this smaller (almost OM size) guitar a much larger bass response. The most impressive feature of this 808C Nashville is it's versatility. Built with a cutaway for reaching those lead notes, this Nashville is suited to play virtually any style of music and will excel every time.
Take your Maton straight to the stage with the proprietary AP5 Pro Pickup system! The AP5 Pro is the best acoustic pickup system in the world and features a cardioid microphone (on an adjustable arm) combined with an under-saddle piezo that blend together to create an authentic (yet very customizable) acoustic guitar sound!
(Note, some variance in color and pattern from hand sprayed sunburst finishes is to be expected when comparing different versions of the same model.)
- Model: EBG808C "Limited Edition"
- Body Shape: 808 Cutaway
- Face: "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce with Tobacco Sunburst
- Back and Sides: A Grade Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Soundhole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Keyhole w/2mm Blackwood Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Tobacco Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Vintage Tobacco Sunburst Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Serial: 23317
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515 It takes a great guitar to meet the demands of such a great player. Designed in conjunction with guitar great Tommy...
Maton Guitars EM100C-808 Messiah Cutaway - 16510
Maton Guitars EM100C-808 Messiah Cutaway - 16510 A beauty to look at and a masterpiece when played. - The Maton EM100-808 Messiah is a guitar icon in Australia, and features...
Maton Guitars EM100-808 Messiah - 16509
Maton Guitars EM100-808 Messiah - 16509 A beauty to look at and a masterpiece when played. - The Maton Guitars EM100 Messiah is a guitar icon in Australia, and features...