Maton Guitars EBG808C Nashville - 14875
Maton Guitars EBG808C Nashville
A guitar that wears the name with pride, the Maton Guitars EBG808C Nashville is easy on the eyes, and a stunner in the ears. Built with a tonewood combination of Sitka Spruce and Victorian Blackwood, you'll be captured immediately by the sweet high end response and subtle overtones that come out of this 808 body size.
The 808 shape is a proprietary shape invented by Maton in the late 70's that caught on like wildfire and is their best selling body shape to this day. The 808 shape is the depth of a dreadnought, giving this smaller (almost OM size) guitar a much larger bass response. The most impressive feature of this 808C Nashville is it's versatility. Built with a cutaway for reaching those lead notes, this Nashville is suited to play virtually any style of music and will excel every time.
Take your Maton straight to the stage with the proprietary AP5 Pro Pickup system! The AP5 Pro is the best acoustic pickup system in the world and features a cardioid microphone (on an adjustable arm) combined with an undersaddle piezo that blend together to create an authentic (yet very customizable) acoustic guitar sound!
- Model: EBG808C Nashville
- Body Shape: 808 Cutaway
- Face: "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: A Grade Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Soundhole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Keyhole w/2mm Blackwood Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Vintage Amber Burst Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Serial: 22427
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515 It takes a great guitar to meet the demands of such a great player. Designed in conjunction with guitar great Tommy...
Maton Guitars EMD12 Diesel Mini - 16513
Maton Guitars EMD12 Diesel Mini - 16513 The "D" stands for Maton Mini Diesel! Mark Denis Lizotte is an American-born Australian singer-songwriter and musician, who has released material under the...
Maton Guitars EM100C-808 Messiah Cutaway - 16510
Maton Guitars EM100C-808 Messiah Cutaway - 16510 A beauty to look at and a masterpiece when played. - The Maton EM100-808 Messiah is a guitar icon in Australia, and features...